Tuesday, September 1, 2009

1st day of blogging.

hi. my name is sherry.
today is my first day of blogging ever.
as i sit here finishing up my church choir lesson, alone, all alone in the church i realize how beautiful church can be when alone.
i am so happy today and it's one of those days you really don't know why you are so happy but you surely are. that is today.

i had my hair permed the other day and i look fabulous. i'll post some new photos on my facebook page.annlivyoungdancecompany soon so you too can have a look.

also, freshy my sister just went in for back surgery so thomas and i are arranging a gorgeous flower arrangement for her.

tonight i am making italian meatball stew for the fam and i'll also upload some photos of that soon.

i love all of you and i hope you love yourselves, for you ARE the future. love sherry.

No comments:

Post a Comment