Wednesday, September 16, 2009

kanye west.


hi. it's sherry here and i apologize for not writing sooner. i realize i only have one follower and that is my swim coach from when i was 6 but i love you sandy. you know i do. but i am happy to say that i will continue blogging even if sandy and i are the only ones getting anything out of it. you know, i'm really not sure what to even blog about. i blogged about my day, my dinner and what my girlfriends and i did but i think that's not so interesting so tonight i am going to try something new. i am going to write some poetry here for you tonight. spur of the moment. free flow.

like a ghost
she is like a sheet

like the wind she is like the earth
and sea both mingle together Souley alone and
in and out we all deepen

your weapons might overthrow me
but
i will stand up against the waves

i am here and you are there
and it is still night. the light hath brought you to me
and i have followed your lead
but unto
the hearth that follow
i must
now leave.
POEM WRITTEN by sherry this evening.

thank you next poem written by freshy(my sister) (sherrys sister)
the above poem that sherry hath written
sucks.
let me tell you why.
her voice is not strong and neither is her thigh.
i run everyday and eat eggs every morning.

i could kick her butt even when the day is just
dawning.
down her throat i will shove a ball when we play tennis
on the court. she will then strangle me with her blonde braids and then we will go to court.
oh how i love my sister
with all my given might
for we are yet oh so similar
one might forget overnight.


love freshy.

No comments:

Post a Comment